Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Are you Excited?"


Well it’s been quite a whirlwind of a month! But yes, I AM excited for my trip; though I must admit at times my nerves did get the best of me (I must have been tired)… There is a lot that one must think about when traveling across the pond; thank goodness I had a lot of help from friends!!! I am leaving for London on Wednesday, right now I am looking at all that I want to pack and wondering if I will be able to get it all into my 1 ½ suitcases, but I am sure I will do some creative packing; if need be, the rest I will just have to pick up when I get there.
So many gadgets to pack and keep track of; I am taking a multimedia/digital photography class which will help me to track my trip much better than I normally would. This blog is part of the class, so make sure to tune in for updates and pictures! Alright, I am off to look at my empty suitcases yet again…

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, you're going to Paris, too? I'm so jealous! I haven't gotten there in 2 years and it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (That comment was me, Elissa Goldberg)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele...glad all is going well!! We missed you at movie night!!! I will keep checking in when I can...BE SAFE and keep having FUN! Talk soon!
    Margaret :0)

    ReplyDelete