Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rooftops and Tea (for Rachel)





Well, while I may not have seen quite the same rooftops of London that Mary Poppins and Bert from the London Eye, I think I may have found them in Salisbury (love Salisbury btw, it's like being in Williamsburg except older, bigger, and just more, I don't know just more... so fun).


Later I actually had my first cup of original English tea on the patio of a pastry shop; very yum (though I missed you Rachel) and very relaxing.  Tea is not as prominent as I thought it would be, but I am only a tourist!

3 comments:

  1. The English like their tea but I think the Irish like theirs more. Too bad you can't visit Ireland as well! Maybe someday . . . .

    Hey, are we (your loyal blog readers) going to get to hear about the class(es) or just tourist attractions? Want to know about both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rooftops--very Poppinsesque! Tea with milk--how British (makes me think of Lisa and her never-ending quest for half-n-half). I'm with Rachel--what about the classes? All play and no work......! Glad you're having so much fun. You deserve it. Loved the Stonehenge face btw (I'm sure mom did too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy & Rachel!!! Miss you both! I am glad you are following and enjoying the blog! The class is great... it is a multimedia web class, so we go sightseeing to have inspiration/subject matter for our web projects such as the blog, facebook, and soon a podcast, video, and photobook. It is also a (beginners) digital photography class, so our pictures and the techniques pictured (which I haven't done many at all, now that I've got the picture taking down, I need to be more artistic with them) are also classwork - lucky you that our homework is so interesting. Miss you both and will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete