Saturday, July 4, 2009

Confession




Alright, so I have a confession to make, while I haven't done much shopping, I did buy myself 3 CRYSTAL NECKLACES; yes, it's true, I did (and I am so happy about them!).
The first 2 I found at a street market in Oxford; it was part farmers market and part antiques flee market.  The necklaces were both very/semi old, at least that is what the clasps look like, and the woman said they are Austrian crystal; I paid 10 lbs each... which I think is a fab price.
Then this morning (take a look at this beauty!!!) at the Victoria & Albert museum gift shop this necklace was in the case and it was 1 piece, not two, for 30 lbs!!!  Holy Cow - I actually asked if it was real crystal and it is (which I can now tell b/c they are cold and heavy;).  So Cool; so that is my treat from London.

1 comment: