Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pere Lachaise Cemetery

Well our trip is winding down; I just confirmed my shuttle for the airport for Thursday morning and am thinking about packing... sigh, though I am ready to come home and the Anniversary Sale starts Friday morning at 8 AM which is perfect as I will still be on Paris time!!! (Yes, that means that I will be there when the doors open, which is about lunch time/2pm in Paris)
Today we explored the peaceful cemetery of Pere Lachaise; absolutely amazing, like stepping back in time... I really enjoyed wandering all the cobblestone streets and getting lost in the maze of paths and graves! Really Really Peaceful and Beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I forgot about the anniversary sale. I'm surprised that Kat didn't remind me of it. Safe travels home. Maybe I'll see you at the sale on Friday.

    ReplyDelete