Friday, July 10, 2009

The Louvre






Went to the Louvre today; it was wonderful, I wandered around for 5 hours and easily could have spent 5 days!!!  Just amazingly beautiful...  and huge!!!  Everything is so huge, the building, the ceilings, the staircases, and collections, just so enormous!
Afterwards, we went to dinner at this great place!  They have dishes pre-prepared and when you pick one they put the whole meal in a steamer all together; it was SO tasty...  On the way back, we stopped for crepes. Yum-O

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying Paris. It is quite different from England (language not withstanding) but it has it's own appeal. Keep an open (non American) mind and go with the flow. It is (mentally) tiring not being able to communicate easily but again just going with the flow works. Have a latte and a croissant for me (I love their strong coffee)--funny I never got into crepes (the horrors!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a latte today!!! IT was very very good - the best latte I've had since leaving the states and possibly the best latte I have ever had :-)
    Still loving the crepes - I will probably go through withdraw symptoms when I return home - LOL

    ReplyDelete