Wednesday, July 1, 2009

'Ello 'Ole Chaps!




Classes and Assignments:
A few have asked :-) about the course work and classes; this blog is one of my continuing assignments (which is awesome b/c it sort of forces me to be a better blogger by keeping up with it daily, and thank you to all who are tuning in to keep up with me - love it!!!).  The class is great... it is a multimedia web class, we go sightseeing to have inspiration/subject matter for our web projects such as the blog, facebook, and soon a podcast, video, and photobook. It is also a (beginners-very beginning for me) digital photography class, so our pictures and the techniques pictured (which I haven't done many at all, now that I've got the picture taking down, I need to be more artistic with them) are also classwork. I am looking forward to experimenting more with both the blog and the pictures (I just need more time to do it all).
Miss everyone and plan on posting a ton of pictures to a photo sharing website (just have to figure out which one I want to use - open for suggestions); I am literally taking like 100 pictures a day! I will let you know when I do. In the mean time, here's some pics from the top of St. Paul's - the front towers of St. Paul's, we were standing in the base of the clock tower on the left, and the Globe Theater across the Thames (and you are no longer allowed to feed the birds from the Steps of St. Paul's either - which I was fine with - a few of us sang the song - did you know Nate works for Disney... he posted a funny story about Alexis and I from yesterday on his blog natedujour - if you want to check it out - thanks Nate).

3 comments:

  1. My inquisitive daughter wants to know who the people are in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate (the only boy and so so funny - he keeps us entertained for hours and he is the person behind Troy Bolting Around Europe) and Alexis my roommate (she is the greatest, it's very funny but from the minute we met we have been on the same wavelength, we even finish each other's sentences!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. michele I we are loving this Keeps us up to date on all your adventures Can't believe you were to Hogwarts and all the interesting things you have already seen and done Very jealous of Stonehenge Would love to see that. Continue to have fun. This is Mom on Larry's site.

    ReplyDelete