Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hampton Court Palace





Hampton Court Palace is beautiful!!!  Today, they had persons dressed as King Henry VIII and company to reinact his last marriage to Kateryn Parr.  It was very interesting and let me say, Williamsburg has nothing on England :-)
"Ladies and Gentlemen: let me ask you, is England safe???"

I saw this great ballroom and had to reinact Maria when she first steps into the VonTrappe Family house and meets the captain for the first time.





Outside of the palace is this giant tree and growing live in it are giant Mistletoe (they actually grow in ball forms)... here I am standing under one, but ah, no one to kiss :-)
Tomorrow is my last day in London - sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea your trip to London was ending so soon. Paris will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! It went by so fast! I have loved it though...

    ReplyDelete